Dopo il rilascio su PC avvenuto nel recente passato, ora è il turno per le versioni Playstation 4 ed Xbox One di For Honor di ricevere l’aggiornamento alla versione 1.05.
L’aggiornamento è piuttosto ingombrante. Oltre a nerfare i Peacekeeper e i Conqueror sono stati numerosi anche i buff per Kensei e Lawbringer. Il Nobushi si è quindi visto modificare la Hidden Stance, ora più facile da attivare. Pure la modalità vendetta si è vista nerfare e, ora, l’ammontare di vendetta ottenibile dai gear è stato ridotto.
Per rendere le cose convenienti ai giocatori, tutte gli Ordini Giornalieri e i Contratti possono essere completati in Player vs AI oltre che in PvP. Ci sono anche Ordini Giornalieri che possono essere aggiunti e completati indifferentemente dalla modalità giocata.
Di seguito potete leggere tutti i cambiamenti apportati (in inglese):
Superior Block feedback
- Warden’s Top Light opener Superior Block visual effect applied on sword.
- Kensei’s Dodge Forward, Left, Right Superior Block visual effect applied on sword.
Developer comments: Superior Block visual feedback used to be inconsistent across characters. In general we make the weapon or shield flash for the duration of the Superior Block. Some characters like the Warden for instance had their entire body flash, because we were afraid it wouldn’t be visible enough on the sword only for the Top Light opener. However, the full body flash was often mistaken for the Uninterruptible Stance visual effect which is also full body. So we’ve updated the Warden’s feedback to be only on the sword. We did the same for the Kensei’s Dodge.
- Removed Guardbreak Cancel from Shield Tackle Cancel Moveset description.
Developer comments: we’ve removed the ability to cancel Shield Tackle into Guardbreak in a past update. Unfortunately at the time, we couldn’t update the Valkyrie’s Moveset page. It’s done now.
- Updated Guardbreak Tutorial text for more clarity on Counter Guardbreak.
Developer comments: The Guard Break Interrupt tutorial had a hint saying “Interrupt enemy Guard Breaks by pressing [input] when they start”. The “when they start portion” was confusing people. In order to be more accurate, that text will now change to “when the enemy connects”.
- [Bug Fix] Counter Guardbreak ability is no longer affected by the Debuff Gear Stat.
Developer comments: Guard Break can be countered if you press Guard Break within 200ms. The way we’ve handled this mechanic so far caused that time window to shrink if you were using Gear with Debuff Duration Stat. It wasn’t intended, so we’ve updated how this works to guarantee the 200ms Guardbreak Interrupt window regardless of Gear. Guard Break cannot be interrupted if done on a target that is in a Recovery, Dodge or Attack.
- [Bug Fix] Assassins not falling Unbalance when thrown out of stamina is resolved.
Developer comments: Another issue the community picked up on. In some cases, Assassins were able to prevent Unbalance from happening when thrown while out of stamina. It happened because of their specific Guard Switch. When buffered just at the moment they got guard broken, it would bypass the Unbalance. This issue is now resolved.
- [Bug Fix] Revenge activation no longer interruptible by Emotes.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed inverted Kensei Emotes “Wipe Blade” and “Arm and Armed”.
Developer comments: “Wipe Blade” & “Arm and Armed” emote videos and descriptions were inverted. This change will not swap emotes for users but rather fix the menu displaying the wrong info.
- [Bug Fix] Hidden Stance input improvement
Developer comments: There was an issue with the Nobushi’s Hidden Stance input causing the downward angle detection on the right stick not to work consistently with the other Full Block Stances. It’s resolved now, the Hidden Stance input works the same as Full Block Stances.
- [Bug Fix] Nobushi’s bleed can no longer be applied without hitting target
Developer comments: A bug in the Nobushi’s bleed mechanic caused the bleed to be reapplied without actually hitting the target if you used a specific timing.
- [Bug Fix] Using Shove on an enemy about to fall used to change their fall reaction
- (enemy would land on their feet instead of falling on their back).
- [Bug Fix] Blocking External Attacks while in Full Block Stance now costs stamina
- Heavy Finishers hit areas updated
Developer comments: This addresses the “phantom hit” issue. We’re changing the data of the Heavy Finishers hit areas so that the animation and hit area look more in sync. However, the issue at stake here is more complex. Fixing the hit areas will help with the issue, but we have a more robust fix coming for this in the future that has to do with our targeting rules. Stay tuned for more details in the future.
- Health regeneration only works from Idle
- Health regeneration set to 12HP per tick (from 10HP)
Developer comments: Regenerate could be exploited by fighting enemies Out of Guard Mode. The Warlord could just release lock, take hits, and the Feat would regenerate his HP without much of a challenge. This is not a behavior we want to encourage. By enabling the HP regeneration only in Idle, Regenerate now is efficient in safe scenarios only, which is more aligned with its intended purpose. We’re also increasing its regeneration rate in order to compensate for the loss of regeneration on hits.
- [Bug Fix] Shield Basher functionality will no longer be partially deactivated on death.
- Boosts are no longer available for pick-up at round start, they now appear 20 seconds after each round starts.
- The time to pick up a Boost has been increased from 1 second to 2 seconds.
- The following changes have been made to help shorten the average match length:
- The Hero Kill reward has been increased from 27 to 35 points
- The Streak kill bonus awarded per subsequent kill is now 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 points instead of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25.
- The “Savior” reward (assisting a friendly in a duel) has been increased from 10 to 15 points
- Introduced the “Avenger” renown bonus that rewards 15 points (Killing an enemy who has recently killed a team mate within a 10 second timeframe)
- Changed the “Honor” bonus of 1 vs 1/2/ 3/4 to 15, 20, 25 and 30 points from 10, 15, 20, and 25 points
- Base respawn time has been reduced from 12 to 10 seconds
- The Hero Single pick option has been added to custom matches, accessed on the rules page.
- Attack and Defense stats no longer apply when in Revenge mode. Only the Revenge Attack and Revenge Defense stats apply when in Revenge.
- Debuff Resistance will no longer reduce the Guardbreak Counter window of opportunity.
- Revenge gain by Defense is now applied only when you block or parry a hit.
- Revenge gain by Injury is now only applied when you get revenge from taking damage.
- Revenge mode Defense (found on Weapon slot 2, usually hilt)
- maximum bonus decreased from 48.2% down to 32.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -16.1% to -10.6%
Revenge gain by Defense (found on Weapon slot 2, usually hilt)
- maximum bonus decreased from 36.2% down to 24.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -12.1% to -8.0%
Revenge mode attack (found on Weapon part 3, usually guard)
- maximum bonus decreased from 48.2% down to 24.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -16.1% to -8.0%
Revenge mode duration (found on Helm part)
- maximum bonus decreased from 54.0% down to 25.0%%
- maximum penalty decreased from -18.0% to -8.3%
Sprint Speed (found on Chest part)
- The maximum bonus decreased from 18% down to 9%
- The maximum penalty decreased from -6.0% to -3.0%
- All Daily Orders and Contract Orders can now be done in PvP and PvAI without distinction.
- Added Daily Orders that can be done regardless of the game mode you play.
- Team icons disappear from the chat window once the chat has timed out.
- Players will no longer be paired on the same team when paying in 1v1 Duel after re-inviting a player who has quit
For Honor è attualmente disponibile per Xbox One, Playstation 4 e PC.